Senate Resolution presented to Boone Memorial Hospital
On March 7th Senate Resolution 73 was presented to Boone Memorial Hospital at the West Virginia State Capitol Complex by Senators Stollings, Hardesty, Jeffries, Palumbo, Beach, Lindsay, Baldwin and Sypolt.
The Resolution was adopted to congratulate Boone Memorial Hospital on the following accomplishments:
- Demonstrating excellence in medical care. Boone Memorial Hospital was the only hospital in the State of West Virginia to be awarded the coveted five-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Providing a comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient services, including prevention, wellness, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation as well as training and guidance to help patients lead healthy, productive lives.
- Receiving national recognition for performance leadership in patient perspectives.
- Receiving the Over the Top Hospital (under 100 beds) Award.
- Receiving Gold Level in the Hospital Challenge Awards presented by Donate Life West Virginia and the Center for Organ Recovery and Education.
The WV Senate extended its most sincere gratitude and appreciation to the health care professionals at Boone Memorial Hospital for providing the highest standard of care possible to the people of West Virginia.
Members of the hospital Administrative team and medical staff were presented the resolution in Senate Chambers; Terri Castle, Chief Nursing Officer; David Gresham, Chief Development Officer; Mark Linville, Chief Operating Officer; Chad Hovis, Chief Financial Officer;
Dr. Howard Wesley Lafferty, Jr., Dr. Amy Sayre, Dr. Richard Knapp, Blitz Turner, FNP-BC and Jackson Austin, MPAS-PA-C.
VIEW ALBUM HERE