With the high cost of health care, Boone Memorial Hospital has expanded it's Emergency Room services to include a Rural Health Clinic. This opens up a means for non-emergent type conditions to be covered under certain insurances during clinic operating hours. The emergency room still functions as an emergency room 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Follow-up Visits to Monitor Ongoing Health Conditions
- Appointments Available
- Flexible Hours to Accommodate Patients
- Decreased Waiting Time
- Fast Friendly Service
Services are provided by:
- Physician Coverage 24 hours/day
- Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Certified Physician Assistants
- Professional Staff of Nurses
Our Emergency Room can be reached at
304-369-1230 ext. 250
24 Hours Per Day.